Saturday, August 25, 2012

Kpop Apartment!!!! :D

Well Minions, I have officially moved into my BRAND NEW APARTMENT!!!!
Yes TOP, I am serious. I have moved closer to school and work since driving to and from was seriously getting old. Yes that means I am no longer living with Mindy.
But! We will still see each other pretty much every day, and we will be doing reactions once a week. We want to go on more adventures for vlogging too! But back to my new apartment. While prepping to decorate my awesome new room, I simply could not think of any better decorations than KPOP!!! Behold the beginnings of my Kpop bedroom!!!
It's not very much right now, and I also REALLY want to get BigBang blankets for my bed, but I will continue to add to my awesome Kpop decorations and make the Kpop room EPIC!!! 

In other news, MNET is now following us on Youtube and Twitter! Weird, huh??! They re-tweeted our BigBang Blue Reaction saying that it was an awesome vid. Not really sure what to think about this.....I just hope we don't mess up too much in our videos for them to disown us...haha.

The only other news I can think of is about our G-Dragon Reaction vid, which has now gained approximately 21,000 views..... 
I'm not sure I want this particular video to go viral, since I was so sick during it!!! I simply COULD NOT wait a few days to get better before I could watch this MV. There was just no way I could last that long. It was hard enough waiting a couple hours! It's my personal opinion that the reason why we are getting so many hits on this reaction video is simply because people recognize us now. Lets hope the haters don't start commenting on this video....... 




Well Minions, I'm off to try to get some sleep and recover from this stupid cold, hopefully before school starts back on Monday. 

BTW! We just upgraded to a new computer (Mindy's new computer to be exact) and hopefully the quality of our videos will be much improved. However, that now means that Mindy will be doing most of the editing, and I will now be taking over the request list...yipee...

Luv ya Minions!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment