Friday, August 17, 2012

My Day Just Got Amazing!!!!


Look what finally arrived today!!!!

I decided that I wanted the actual album about a month ago, but had to wait to purchase it because I was saving for the concert in LA. BUT IT'S FINALLY MINE!!!!!! It's so gorgeous! And I got a poster as well.


Isn't it beautiful?!!! :D

I love all the stickers, but I don't want to waste any of them, so I'm being careful about what I decide to use them on. The only one I have used thus far is the cool clear one that I have now branded my laptop with. 
They didn't have any TOP versions left, so I decided to order the Daesung version, because he is simply BEAUTIFUL!! I have a lot of respect for Daesung, he has amazing vocals and he has been through so much. He is quite the fighter! I love how he can make so many people smile with his infectious personality and he also has just about the cutest smile ever!!!!!!!!! I love Daesung-ie :D

I will be rocking out to BigBang for the rest of the day, especially while I am editing videos. 

Have a lovely day Minions, and BIGBANG VIP FOREVER!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment