Friday, August 24, 2012

Why Now?

For some odd reason, at the beginning of every semester I manage to get sick!! I cannot remember a semester where I wasn't at least mildly sick. Though it annoys me, I've dealt with it for years. But this year was a little different.


I had to go to the hospital yesterday as I really could not breathe very well, and it was starting to get painful. The doctor didn't really know why I was having so much trouble breathing, until he set me up on a breathing treatment and discovered that I have a virus induced Asthma condition. Well that's news to me!!! I can breathe now, which is great, but I'm frustrated because I am still feeling really sick AND GD'S NEW MV JUST CAME OUT!!!!!!!


I'm debating whether or not I am well enough to do the reaction video with Mindy....I NEED TO SEE THIS MV!!! But it's hard to talk a lot right now, and you all know I'll be freaking out a lot!! I mean, it's freaking GD we're talking about!!!!! XD

It might be funnier this way though, since I get really weird when I'm sick. Mindy can attest to this. Yesterday all I really wanted was to cuddle with TOP.... So I kept
mumbling things about TOP and where was he and other crazy
stuff like that. Mindy thought it was hilarious...the brat! AND she promised that she would go and kidnap TOP for me, and she hasn't yet!!!

Maybe that's enough of revealing my insanity for one day....Being sick sure turns off my filter! haha






Well Minions, I hope to see you in the GD reaction video, even if I can't talk!!! In the meantime, here's picture of TOP! :D


2 comments:

  1. hello.
    DL:
    ONE OF A KIND MP3.320K
    http://www.4shared.com/mp3/e0Q1M8TV/GD_-_ONE_OF_A_KIND.html
    1hr SHARED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello.
    mp3.quality up.
    bye-_-


    http://www.4shared.com/mp3/j3XzMVvF/Qup-GD_-_ONE_OF_A_KIND.html

    ReplyDelete