Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Amanda's Wedding

Well Minions, Amanda is finally married to Jim!!!! She looked absolutely GORGEOUS!! And Jim was quite dashing. They are so happy!!

I attempted to vlog at least part of the day, but being a bridesmaid is a lot more work than you think! Well, at least more than I originally thought. It was so much fun though, that in the end it didn't matter.

Yes Minions, we did in fact dance Gangnam Style!!! It was so much fun watching everyone get up and at least try to do the dance, even a lot of the Americans didn't really know what was going on. Jim's side of the family got right up and danced with us, singing along as well, it was so much fun!!!! And of course I danced like a crazy person! Haha but I didn't care because it was just so much fun!

It was a very long day!! Luckily I had friends from the NGKA (Next Generation Korean Americans) to keep me company in between the parts of the wedding I was needed for. Which also meant that I forgot to vlog very much....sorry. haha I was just having way too much fun enjoying everything! The atmosphere was great, and I'm pretty sure we all had a pretty good time.

Now Amanda is a married woman.... It feels so weird to say that!

1 comment:

  1. Gratitude for these details from Amanda’s wedding. Can you share some photographs too? I am pretty much interested to watch those. We have also been making plans for a grand ceremony at one of the garden San Francisco venues. We are not good at planning so might hire the most renowned wedding planner for our day.

    ReplyDelete