Thursday, April 11, 2013

Time to Rant

So, I posted a random rant video because I was just so upset about the BAP concert ticketing fiasco....still kinda upset even now, and even though I do actually have tickets. The point isn't really whether I could get tickets or not (in the end) but just how horribly everything was handled by the organizers. Here's the rant in case you haven't heard about this disastrous ticket release. 
Here's the thing, there were so many loyal Babyz that waited patiently and followed the guidelines laid out by the event organizers who got screwed over by those going to third party sites that were never mentioned EVER!!!!!!!!

It didn't help that the actual venue was telling everyone that they would not accept Powerhouse (the third party site) tickets, even though they actually would!!!! There was zero communication between Verizon and the venue, so I don't necessarily blame the venue--I still blame Verizon. I understand that they are not used to putting on Kpop concerts, but I also feel that their company has never been very reliable from the start.

I don't know how many of you out there were screwed over by this stupid situation, but I sincerely hope that B.A.P will come back again soon, and with different sponsors!!!

As for me, I will be attending the concert and vlogging as much as I possibly can (not sure if they will allow cameras into the venue or not yet, so I'll do my best but can't guarantee much). I will also do a concert review, just like we did for the BigBang concert.

I am slowly starting to get super excited to go and see my boys, but I have my reservations about how well organized it all will be.... fingers crossed!!!!



P.S. who likes rant videos? Because I could seriously rant about a lot of things that tick me off within the Kpop world....just wondering. :D

Katie-VIP

No comments:

Post a Comment