Sunday, February 3, 2013

Long Time Minions!

Minions! Hello again! It has been a long time since I last posted, before we saw BigBang in concert actually. We've been so very busy last part of last year, and for most of January. We are so happy that we have been able to stay busy and to provide videos for your entertainment.


We are working on a lot of new projects, and even some contests!!! We want it to go well so we are trying to take our time. It's difficult to get things done as quickly as we want because of school and work that both Mindy and I have. We wish that this was our only vocation, because we really do love it!!!

If you have not heard about this drama yet, YOU MUST WATCH IT!!!
Flower Boy Next Door starring Park Shin Hye, and Yoon Si Yoon, is probably my favorite drama of all time! Yoon Si Yoon is absolutely adorable in it! He is just so complicated with how innocent and yet deep his character is. Park Shin Hye is just as amazing as she always is, making me believe that she is my favorite drama actress! 


I won't bore you all anymore with my stories. I miss hanging out with you guys on our live chats, so we will try to get something arranged really soon!! Hopefully we can hang out soon!!


Katie VIP

No comments:

Post a Comment